Roku Media Player is the next-generation entertainment solution. It gives you an unmatched experience which is highly customizable. Above all, it’s setup is extremely easy and quick. The most convenient option to activate this award-winning device is by using a Link Code at “roku.com/link”.
How To Activate Roku Device at “Roku.com/link”?
Roku Device Activation involves linking the Media Player to your Roku Login Account. It is essential to employ the benefits of your innovative Roku Device. However, in order to activate the device at “roku.com/link”, you must arrange for a few prerequisites. This includes the Roku Link Code and Roku Account.
Acquire Roku Link Code
Roku Device Activation at “roku.com/link” requires the unique Roku Link Code. This is the distinct Code generated on your TV Set connected to the Roku Media Player.
- Hook up the Roku Device to your TV Set. Make sure that both the devices are turned on.
- Also ensure that your TV is connected to a stable Internet Connection.
- As you hook up the Media Player, your TV will generate a unique Link Code to be used at “roku.com/link”.
- This Link Code is meant for one-time use. Besides, it will be valid for only 15 minutes.
- However, you can acquire the Code again if it expires before you could activate your Device at “roku.com/link”.
- For this, simply get hold of your Roku Remote. Then, press its “Asterisk” key.
- As a result, it will generate a new Link Code that will last for another 15 minutes.
- Hence, immediately note it down.
- Then, go to your Computer or Smartphone. Bring up “roku.com/link” and activate your device.
- Visit ‘roku.com” on your Computer.
- Go to the top right-hand corner of this window. Then, click on the “Sign In” tab.
- On the following window, click on the “Create Account” button.
- Now, provide the required details in the following Profile Information Form. This includes:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Along with that, confirm that you are more than 18 years old.
- Complete the Captcha Code Verification.
- Finally, click “Continue” to establish your Roku Account.
Activation Process at Roku.com/link
- Bring up a commonly used Internet Browser on your Computer. For instance, you may be using Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer etc.
- Now, visit the required website for activation. In other words, type in “roku.com/link” in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- Consequently, the following window will prompt you to provide the Roku Link Code. Therefore, enter the same correctly.
- Then, click “Submit”.
- This leads you to the next webpage that requires you to link the Device to your Roku Account. In other words, it requires you to access your Roku Account. As such, it gives you two alternatives i.e. either to “Sign In” to an existing Account or create a new one. Hence, opt for the “Yes, I already have one” link.
- Thereafter, properly enter the Email Address and Password linked to your Roku Account. Then, click on “Sign In”.
- With this, the activation process completes at “roku.com/link”.